03 Sep Week 9 Assignment: Costs and Benefits of Performance Improvement Preparation Complete the following: Research the costs and benefits associated with the changes required to bring th
Week 9 Assignment: Costs and Benefits of Performance Improvement
Complete the following:
- Research the costs and benefits associated with the changes required to bring the government programs in your chosen country (from the Unit 3 assignment) up to the standards exemplified by the best practices of the model country you identified in the Unit 5 assessment.
- Research and consider ways to measure the benefits of program performance.
Complete the following:
- Describe briefly the scope of changes needed to raise your chosen country's care standards to the levels reached by your model country. Limit your focus to a single program, department, or initiative relative to the issue and area you chose to focus on in your Unit 3 assignment. Document any assumptions you make.
- Discuss a significant benefit of the program from the perspective of either the government or the health care consumer.
- Identify and discuss the major costs (that is, personnel, education, equipment, et cetera) associated with implementing the described changes.
- Identify a source (private, NGO, or government) that could be a likely or reasonable source to help fund this quality improvement project. Explain your reasoning.
- Consider performance measures to assess program performance. Complete both of the following:
- Qualitative: Explain a way to qualitatively assess the program performance. Why is this an effective way to assess it?
- Quantitative: Discuss a model that you would choose to quantitatively assess the program performance. Why is this an effective way to assess it?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of three resources.
- Length: 5–7 double-spaced pages, not including the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Portfolio Prompt: You are required to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.