05 Sep Critical Thinking Assignment: Analyze a Research Paper
Critical Thinking Assignment: Analyze a Research Paper Read the following article: Basri, R., Issrani, R., Hua Gan, S., Prabhu, N., & Khursheed Alam, M. (2021). Burden of stroke in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: A soaring epidemic. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 29(3), 264–268. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsps.2021.02.002Watch the following video:Steve Kirk (2020, May 3). The Structure of Scientific Research Papers YouTube. https://youtu.be/BAS9I4tFgV8Write a paper that addresses each of the following:
- What information is reported in the abstract?
- What theoretical foundation was identified in the research?
- What is the motivation and scope of the study?
- Explain the research methods used.
- What gaps and implications did the researchers identify?
- What do the researchers include in the conclusions?
- How do the researchers indicate they have acted appropriately while conducting the study?
- Explain the research process and its importance in furthering knowledge in the field of healthcare.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to four pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Each question or reflection should be answered with at least one paragraph of text discussing your findings.
- Cite the article and video in the text of your answer and list both sources of the reference page.
- Be formatted according to APA 7 writing guidelines.
Follow APA 7 writing standards. submit all assignments to the Originality Check prior
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.