07 Sep A foreman thinks that the low efficiency of the ?machine tool operators is directly linked to the high level of fumes ?emitted in the workshop. He would like to prove this to his superv
Week 3 Assignment
- Due Sunday September 9
Tool shop efficiency – Elements of Research Design
A foreman thinks that the low efficiency of the machine tool operators is directly linked to the high level of fumes emitted in the workshop. He would like to prove this to his supervisor through a research study.
1. Would this be a causal or a correlational study? Why?
2. Is this an exploratory, descriptive, or hypothesis-testing (analytical or predictive) study? Why?
3. What kind of a study would this be: field study, lab experiment, or field experiment? Why?
4. What would be the unit of analysis? Why?
5. Would this be a cross-sectional or a longitudinal study? Why?
Your paper must follow these instructions:
- The questions on concepts must show quality definitions of the concepts, relating to previous researches using clear logic, and supporting facts.
- You must use citations with references to document information obtained from sources. The key elements of research methodology, business analytics, and concepts are found in the sources listed in this syllabus (it is your duty to search for them, read, analyze, evaluate, summarize, paraphrase in your answers, and cite the authors who wrote the articles, books, term papers, memoirs, studies, etc. What it means is that you will have not less than 5 references from the listed sources.
- Grammatically correct paper, no typos, and must have obviously been proofread for logic.
- The questions must be typed out as headings, followed by a write-up in paragraph format, and a summary or conclusion at the end of the paper as in the outline (Sample in Module Learning Resources).
- The paper must be in APA format.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.