07 Sep Post by Day 4?a brief description of two statistical concepts that you think are most important to psychological research and explain why you think they are important. Then, briefly des
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the article, "How to Read a Research Article." Pay particular attention to the step-by-step description and explanation of areas found in most research.
- Review Chapter 4 in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Focus on how conceptual ideas are converted into numbers, measured, and reported.
- Review Appendix B in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Pay close attention to how statistical concepts and analyses are used in research.
- Select two statistical concepts you believe are the most important to psychological research, two statistical concepts that you find most interesting, and two statistical concepts you find the most difficult to understand.
- Think about why you find each of these statistical concepts to be most important, most interesting, and most difficult, respectively.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 4 a brief description of two statistical concepts that you think are most important to psychological research and explain why you think they are important. Then, briefly describe two different statistical concepts that you find most interesting and explain why you find them interesting. Finally, briefly describe, as best you can, two statistical concepts that are most difficult for you to understand and explain your difficulty in understanding them.
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.