11 Sep You may determine the work setting for your presentation, such as educational institutions, businesses, nonprofit organizations, hospitals, or mental health care facilities. A
You may determine the work setting for your presentation, such as educational institutions, businesses, nonprofit organizations, hospitals, or mental health care facilities. After selecting the presentation setting, choose your topic that may include any area covered in this course.
- Racial stereotypes and racism (select one racial or ethnic group).
- Religion and spirituality.
- Gender stereotypes and sexism.
- Sexual orientation and heterosexism.
- Age stereotypes and ageism.
- Mental disabilities.
- Physical disabilities.
Provide an overview of the topic that includes areas that will be covered in the presentation, a brief description of the population or social group you chose, and key definitions and terms.
The body of the presentation should include the following:
- Strengths and other positive aspects of being a member of the social group or population.
- Challenges faced by members of this group. Issues related to categorization and stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, and social stigma should be incorporated.
Conclude with possible solutions to help combat the challenges faced and/or strategies to support the social group or population.
The following guide may be used to organize your presentation:
- Slide 1: Title (APA style).
- Slide 2: Presentation overview/outline.
- Slides 3 and 4: Description of population or social group.
- Slides 5 and 6: Definitions and terms.
- Slides 7 and 8: Strengths and other positive aspects of population or social group.
- Slides 9–12: Challenges faced by population or social group (categorization and stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, and social stigma).
- Slides 13–16: Solutions and supportive strategies/Conclusion.
- Slide 17: References.
Note that the length of your presentation should be 10–15 content slides of bulleted talking points as well as appropriate supporting graphics on select slides. You must include expanded details that elaborate on the slides using the notes section of the slide presentation. Please remember to use course readings and other scholarly sources to support your work.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.