08 Nov Describe a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue. This should relate to one of the following: A current work environment A potential future work en
BUS670: Assignment 1
- Describe a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue. This should relate to one of the following:
- A current work environment
- A potential future work environment
- Any current event involving a business situation if it has occurred in the past six (6) months from the start date of this class.
- Develop an arguable thesis statement.
- Identify three specific areas of law that you will use to analyze the situation.
- Identify at least two ethical theories that you will use to analyze the situation.
- Create a reference page of at least four (4) scholarly sources to be used in your Final Paper. This will be in addition to your course text. (Remember you will need at least eight (8) sources in the final assignment).
The Outline of Final paper
- must be 1 to 2 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA StyleLinks to an external site. as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft WordLinks to an external site. resource.
- must include a separate title page with the following in title case:
- title of assignment in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- student’s name
- name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- course name and number
- instructor’s name
- due date
- title of assignment in bold font
- must utilize academic voice.
- Review the Academic VoiceLinks to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
- must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & ConclusionsLinks to an external site. and Writing a Thesis StatementLinks to an external site., refer to the Writing Center resources.
- must use APA Level Headings, found on the Writing Center’s APA Style ElementsLinks to an external site. page.
- must use at least 4 credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, review Quick and Easy Library ResearchLinks to an external site. tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- To assist you in completing the research for this assignment, review How to Use Library OneSearchLinks to an external site. video.
- must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your PaperLinks to an external site. guide.
- must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Review the APA: Formatting Your References ListLinks to an external site. resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
UAGC | BUS670 | Week 05 | Final Paper Preparation
Welcome to week five of the course. This week, you will engage in formal preparation for your final paper by developing an outline for it. Your first step for this assignment should be to review the instructions for the final paper, which are in the materials for week six.
As you begin work on your outline, the most important task is to select an appropriate topic. The subject should be a business situation that involves both legal and ethical issues. Also, it should originate from one of three different situations– a current work environment, a potential future work environment, any current event involving a business situation provided it has occurred within the past six months from the start date of this class.
When choosing a topic, you will also want to consider that you will need to develop an analysis of the subject matter into eight to 10 pages to meet the requirements for the final paper. Therefore you should begin researching the areas of law that are relevant to the business situation as well as what ethical theories could apply to it.
In addition, you should also focus on constructing an effective and arguable thesis statement. Its purpose should be to clearly state the central point of your final paper. If you have questions regarding your topic, a thesis statement, or parts of this outline, please reach out to your instructor. Good luck.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.