08 Nov It is time to draft the employee communication plan for your company. Using the information that you gathered from Weeks 13, include the following information in your strategic plan:
It is time to draft the employee communication plan for your company. Using the information that you gathered from Weeks 1–3, include the following information in your strategic plan:
- Company synopsis: This is a snapshot of the company, what it sells, and the number of employees.
- Management’s philosophy on employee communication: An example of a management philosophy could be that any important communication about the company’s activities are shared internally before being shared externally on the Internet or in a news release.
- Goals of the communication plan: One possible goal could be to help employees be more productive by establishing a clear and effective employee communication plan. The plan can be viewed as an organizational diagnostic that provides employees with consistent, accurate, and regular information about the company's business goals and objectives.
- Target audience characteristics: The plan should take into account cultural, gender, and linguistic differences to help employees understand the goals of the organization.
- Communication tools: These can include various deliverables, including e-mails, newsletters, e-blasts, brochures, reports, conferences, employee meetings, and more.
- Communication channels: Communication channels include internal and external Web sites, public relations venues, visits or speeches from management, and more.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.