08 Nov There are subtlebut distinct differences between communicating with an individual and a group. Communication among group members can be seen as a microcosm of communication within the e
There are subtle—but distinct—differences between communicating with an individual and a group. Communication among group members can be seen as a microcosm of communication within the entire organization. Using the company that you selected in Week 1, complete the following analysis to show the differences between writing and communicating a message:
- Select 2 communication channels to present 1 message to (a) an individual employee within the organization and (b) a group within the organization.
- Describe a new product being released by your company by writing messages of 400–500 words to (a) the individual, and (b) the group.
- For the individual employee message, consider how the new product affects the individual’s job or role within the organization. How would you customize the message?
- What considerations are important in the message for a larger group? Are there specific differences? Answer these questions in the analysis.
- Lastly, explain what communication channels are most effective when dealing with individual employees, a group, and the larger organization. Consider cross-communication platforms, too. How do they complement each other?
Provide 1–2 sources other than your textbook to support your answer. Use APA style for citations.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.