09 Nov As the chief compliance officer for Moreno Medical Center, you need to create an employee training session to keep employees up to date on compliance protocol. Review the Moreno Medi
As the chief compliance officer for Moreno Medical Center, you need to create an employee training session to keep employees up to date on compliance protocol.
Review the Moreno Medical Center website.
Review the Compliance Resource Portal on the Office of Inspector General (OIG) website.
Select 1 of the following topics:
- Human resources
- Documentation and coding
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services fraud
- Waste and abuse training
- Confidentiality issues
Develop an employee training session about the topic you selected. For the training session:
- Create a schedule topical content to fill a single 2-hour session.
- Explain, as part of the introduction to the training, the role of a compliance officer, including:
- Skills required
- Qualifications (education and licenses/certifications)
- How the compliance officer can affect the culture of the organization.
Outline topics, objectives, activities, and assessments that you are planning to facilitate.
Include in the outline –
- Details on the activities you will develop that will help learners understand and apply the material.
- Include details about the essential components you will cover.
- Insert charts, diagrams, or other materials that you will use in the training.
- Include how this training will help create a culture of compliance in your organization.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.