10 Nov Click the large gray button below that says ‘Load 3.1 Social Annotation Analyzing a Podcast’ to be taken to the reading with the social annotation tool Hypothes.is activated.
- Click the large gray button below that says "Load 3.1 Social Annotation Analyzing a Podcast" to be taken to the reading with the social annotation tool Hypothes.is activated.
- If you are new to Hypothes.is, check out this quick guide to creating annotations: Introduction to the Hypothesis LMS App for StudentsLinks to an external site..
- If you feel proficient at annotating, you can annotate with images, GIFs or videos. Check out this article which explains how to do this: Adding Links, Images, and Video.
- Read the transcript for the podcast "Bad Bunny Unleashes a Genre-Smashing Summer Blockbuster" from NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour.
- Look for one example of each of these rhetorical elements as you read.
- ethos (credibility or trustworthiness established through professional expertise, research, education, work, or experience)
- pathos (emotion that helps listener relate to topic)
- logos (facts, examples, reasoning that help the listener understand and relate to the topic)
- audience (the target demographic and details that reveal the demographic)
- purpose (inform, persuade, entertain)
- language (formal, informal, conversational, academic plus organization of information)
- audio (music, sound effects, background sound/ambiance, silence and their effect on the delivery and composition of the podcast)
- Create an annotation for at least two rhetorical elements. Analyze how each element is operating and its effect on the podcast. Tag each annotation with the corresponding term. (Select new examples that other students have not analyzed.)
- Reply to at least two of your classmates annotations with a comment or question about their analysis of the rhetorical element.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.