14 Nov Folk art is traditionally passed from one generation to the next and is usually learned by listening or observation. Most often the art has elements of artistic design but often serves a
Folk Art in Your Family – Assignment
Folk art is traditionally passed from one generation to the next and is usually learned by listening or observation. Most often the art has elements of artistic design but often serves a family, tribal, or community function. Do you have a relative who plays guitar and sings songs about their experiences? Do you have a relative or friend who makes quilts? Does someone you know make special food at certain times of the year for special occasions? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then you know a folk artist!
- Write a paragraph or two about the person, their art, and your experience with it.
- You may want to ask them:
- How they learned their art?
- What it means to them?
- Who did they teach?
- Typed all responses in a Word .docx, save the file, and then upload the file
- Upload your file by clicking Start Assignment, Upload your file and click Submit Assignment. Your work will run through Turn-It-In to check for plagiarism and use of AI, including tools like Chat GPT and Grammerly. So do not use these and other AI tools to check for grammar, paraphrase or translate.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.