14 Nov The Abolitionist Movement Read/review the following resources for this activity: Textbook: Chapter 9, 10 (section 10.4), 11 (section 11.5), 13 Lesson 1 primary source that correspo
The Abolitionist Movement
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 9, 10 (section 10.4), 11 (section 11.5), 13
- 1 primary source that corresponds with your selected topic (noted in the topic instructions)
- Minimum of 2 scholarly sources (in addition to the textbook)
Optional Resources to Explore
Feel free to review the library guide for scholarly sources and videos at the following link:
The purposes of each case study assignment include the following:
- To hone your abilities to research using scholarly sources
- To advance critical thinking and writing skills
- To compile a response to the prompts provided
- To explore a historical topic and make connections to change over time
Then, address the corresponding questions/prompts for your selected topic. Use at least one (1) documented example of the corresponding primary source in your writing.
Read the following primary source:
- Declaration of Sentiments of American Anti-Slavery Society (1833)Links to an external site. (Click on arrows to view all images of the document. Click on plus and minus signs to enlarge or reduce size of images.)
Then, address the following:
- Assess if abolitionists were responsible reformers or irresponsible agitators?
- Explain how abolitionists upheld the Declaration of Independence as the foundation of antislavery and abolitionist thought.
- Assess the effect of the Gag Rule on the Abolitionist Movement.
- Analyze how the women's rights movement would gain momentum from the antislavery movement.
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
- In-text citations that correspond with your end references
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.