18 Nov This exercise is going to be a nonverbal analysis of a conversation. You will choose a short clip from your favorite TV show in where there is a female-male interaction. For example, th
- Complete and upload submission to this Dropbox.
- List your name and name of the program/link to the video.
- Read the attached evaluation rubric.
This exercise is going to be a nonverbal analysis of a conversation.
You will choose a short clip from your favorite TV show in where there is a female-male interaction. For example, the scene could show a couple resolving a conflict, friends involved in a romantic talk, a boss and his/her employee discussing about a work issue, siblings taking part in a family argument, etc. After finding your short clip, you will observe the chosen TV interaction without sound. You will then explain the interaction through an analysis of female-male non-verbal communication. If possible after you have made your analysis, re-watch the conversation before putting your observations in writing. As part of your written analysis, you need to incorporate at least 8 terms from the list below that correspond from textbook chapter on female-male non-verbal communication. Please highlight all the terms you have chosen in your paper. You will be evaluated on how well you apply and analyze terminology. Please review corresponding rubric.
LIST of TERMS:
- Quasi-courtship cues
- Dominant social style
- Submissive social style
- Sex defined
- Gender defined
- Androgynous defined
- Gender-role expectations
- Commanding gestures
- Socially ingratiating behavior
- Establishing or maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Courtship-readiness behavior
- Courtship-readiness cues
- Preening behavior
- Positional cues
- Actions of appeal or invitation
- Non-verbal sensitivity
- Immediate-seeming males and women
- Follow 7th edition of the APA manual (APA Style IntroductionLinks to an external site.). You may review further links provided in this module for APA style format.
- Write a short 2-3 full-page.
- Margins should be 1 inch on all sides.
- Text should be double-spaced.
- Font should be Times Roman or Arial 12 pt. size font.
- Please make sure you add the terminology from the list provided (and, review corresponding textbook chapter).
- Highlight terms used in your paper.
- Proper grammar/mechanics is crucial and will be a part of your grade.
- You will submit your paper to the corresponding Dropbox link within your course.
- You should refer to the content reviewed in class. And, sources must be cited.
- There is no need for an abstract.
- There is no need for a title page.
- Submit a single file document in Word format.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.