25 Nov Early Childhood Observation Oliver, Calvin, and Sophia are now in early childhood. You have one last chance to observe them before they go on to other teachers. Like last week, you
Early Childhood Observation
Oliver, Calvin, and Sophia are now in early childhood. You have one last chance to observe them before they go on to other teachers. Like last week, you will complete an anecdotal record narrating what you see the child do and hear the child say. Submit the entire narrative with your assignment, and share some of your observation notes with your peers in this discussion.
Teachers are always learning from one another. As a final observation learning tool this week, watch someone else conduct an observation in the Target Child Technique: Reception Group video below. While it will not look exactly like the observations you conducted in this class, it’s a chance to reinforce what you’ve learned and watch another way to observe effectively in the classroom. Additionally, you will start preparing for this week’s assignment by sharing elements from a learning environment and topics from the Virtual Lab School webpage that might benefit these children.
To prepare for this discussion,
- Read Chapter 8: Early Childhood Development (6–8 years).
- Watch Target Child Technique: Reception GroupLinks to an external site..
- Review the courses offered on the School-AgeLinks to an external site. Virtual Lab School webpage.
- Watch the video for the child you chose to follow throughout the course:
In your initial post,
- State the name of the child you observed as the first line of your post.
- Describe, using objective language and descriptive phrasing, three statements from the anecdotal observation you conducted on the child. (Write using the past-tense.)
- Describe how you would use one topic from the School-AgeLinks to an external site. Virtual Lab webpage to further support the needs or strengths of this student.
- Describe two elements from a learning environment and how they nurture the physical, socio-emotional, language, or cognitive milestones of this child.
- Discuss at least two different domains.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.