25 Nov You have identified a program that you believe requires evaluation. You have had also identified stakeholders as well as potential problems and evidence of the calib
You have identified a program that you believe requires evaluation. You have had also identified stakeholders as well as potential problems and evidence of the calibrators at play. After consulting with your supervisor and peers, you decide to present your evaluation plan to members of a task force comprised of your stakeholders.
You choose to introduce the evaluation design for the program that you selected in Week 1 at a meeting of the stakeholders.
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (with comprehensive speaker notes) in which you include the following:
- As an executive summary for your evaluation plan, use one slide to introduce the program. Provide a statement of purpose and include its vision, mission, and goals. Present the stakeholders.
- Define its operations. Describe its strategies and activities.
Answer the following:
- What are the intentions behind its operation? Who benefits?
- What are the strategies and activities it performs?
- Identify its short-, intermediate-, and long-term goals.
- Explain how current strategies are or are not supporting these goals.
- What evidence of applied theory do you see?
- What theory or theories would you apply to strengthen the program? How?
Include descriptions of the calipers shaping your ideology and the theory or theories that will influence your evaluation strategies.
Format your PowerPoint® presentation to ensure the slides only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide made up of long bullet points. Your speaker notes convey the details you would give if you were presenting.
For help, consult the guide on how to create speaker notes from Microsoft®.
Include comprehensive speaker notes.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed or similar references to support your assignment.
Include a slide with APA-formatted references.
Submit your assignment.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.