29 Feb Excel Spreadsheet and Essay
6337Deliverable Length: 1 Excel Spreadsheet + 1 paper of 1000-1500 words
Based on the following information, calculate net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR) and payback for the investment opportunity:
• EEC expects to save $500,000 per year for the next 10 years by purchasing the supplier.
• EEC’s cost of capital is 14%
• EEC believes it can purchase the supplier for $2 million.
Answer the following:
• Based on your calculations, should EEC acquire the supplier? Why or why not?
• Which of the techniques (NPV, IRR or payback period) is the most useful tool to use? Why?
• Which of the techniques (NPV,IRR or payback period) is the least useful tool to use? Why
• Would your answer be the same if EEC’s cost of capital were 25%? Why or why not?
• Would your answer be the same if EEC did not save $500,000 per year as anticipated?
• What would be the least amount of savings that would make this investment attractive to EEC?
• Given the scenario, what is the most EEC would be willing to pay for the supplier?
Prepare a memo to the President of EEC that details your findings and show the effects if any of the following situations are true:
• EEC’s cost of capital increases.
• The expected savings are less than $500,000 per year
• EEC must pay more than $2 million for the supplier.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.