17 Oct Your autobiography Heritage (examples: culture, language, family) School Experiences (examples: most memorable, events th
- Your autobiography
- Heritage (examples: culture, language, family)
- School Experiences (examples: most memorable, events that shaped you, teachers that had greatest impact, peers, etc.)
- Community Experiences (examples: participation in clubs, sports, or other extracurricular activities; religion; neighborhood impact)
- Cognitive development/social and emotional development (state how/what influence these developments)
- Other Influences (examples: parental styles, SES status, events including death, moving, divorce; special people in our lives; special memories)
- Now you will use content from the class (the textbook, lectures) and provide an analysis connecting your life experiences to developmental theory/theories, focusing on a period of your choice (Middle Childhood or Early Adolescence).
- You must include article (s) that is/are targeted to your own personal history, and provide a reading summary of that article. Also, attach copy of the article to your final submission.
- Reflection: What did you learn from doing this assignment?
- Self-Assessment: What grade do you give yourself for this assignment and why? Be specific on why you believe you deserve the grade you are giving yourself referencing the rubric.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.