19 Sep 2 pages and 8-10 slides( PowerPoint) NOTE: Do Not Work On Part 1. I have already get it done.
2 pages and 8-10 slides( PowerPoint)
NOTE: Do Not Work On Part 1. I have already get it done.
Craft a 1 page memo. Make sure to include the following points in the memo:
- Explain how legal barriers may or may not prohibit information sharing at the different levels of government.
- Include decision-making products as they relate to your chosen Key Assignment topic.
- Review the Key Assignment selected strategy and determine what (if any) barriers there may be to information sharing.
- Determine whether or not any barriers to information sharing are identified.
- Determine whether or not an implementation plan addresses those identified barriers.
- Determine how the strategy that you have selected fits into the overall information-sharing global structure.
Review your selected strategy, conduct an assessment of the primary policies within the strategy (or the goals and objectives), and provide a detailed assessment of the pros and cons of each. Consider the intelligence cycle and the processing of information as well as interagency coordination and information sharing.
Complete a PowerPoint presentation of 8–10 slides, and include the following:
- Assess the primary policies of the selected Key Assignment strategy.
- Assess the pros and cons of each policy, taking into consideration the intelligence cycle and interagency coordination.
- Provide any recommendations for improvements to the overarching goals and objectives or primary polices of the strategy.
- Provide recommendations for implementation.
- Submit a 1–2 page executive summary of your findings.
- Include a cover slide and a reference slide.
Please submit a draft of your Key Assignment, drawing from your work in previous weeks and 2-3 new pages.
Provide a written analysis of a specific intelligence and information-sharing strategy. Your draft should examine the strategy of an agency, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), or any national strategy that involves intelligence and information sharing, such as intelligence-led policing. Your draft should be 15–20 pages in length and should provide an in-depth analysis to determine whether or not the current strategy meets the intelligence and information sharing needs for homeland security (HLS), and make recommendations for improvement.
The analysis will examine factors such as, but not limited to the following:
- A brief description of the strategy to include the agency responsible for the strategy and the history and evolution of the document
- An analysis of the agency’s past and current structure and capabilities
- Identification of information-sharing barriers and an explanation of how and why they are classified as barriers
- A description of the specific policies within the strategy
- Identification of legal entities and legal barriers
- A description of whether or not there are ethical and privacy considerations
- The intelligence cycle
- Interagency coordination
You must include a reference page using APA formatting.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.