19 Sep 2 paragraphs for each questions. Please reference.
2 paragraphs for each questions. Please reference.
Companies large and small can engage in Public Relations (PR) campaigns that in addition to its promotion strategies can help keep the company’s name top of mind for consumers.
Using a small local company of your choosing, create a launch party for a new product or service. While the company is real, the product or service introduction many be fictitious.
WEEK 9 MAIN DISCUSSION POST:
Consider some of the benefits of public relations and discuss with your colleagues.
- Expound on 2 messages you want to send to the media about the company.
- List several publications or sites to target for the company’s PR.
- Take a look at the Course Description and Course Objectives.
- Share with the group how you think this class has developed skills that will serve you in your profession. What skills are most important for your industry and career path? What aspects of the course would you like to study further?
Course Description and Course Objectives
Course Description: This course concentrates on strategic, as opposed to tactical, aspects of marketing. It is designed to familiarize students with the problems implicit in market planning in multi-product organizations, help them develop skill in using contemporary approaches for developing strategic plans, present a framework for market planning and new product entry strategies, and allow students to experience the design and implementation of a marketing plan. This course uses simulation.
- Apply creative and analytical abilities in making complex business decisions involving tactical and strategic marketing problems.
- Construct a professional portfolio that may include offering opportunities to complete assignments for real clients.
- Execute application of CRM concepts and techniques to businesses.
- Execute integration of marketing concepts and principles into a coherent strategic marketing plan.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.