19 Sep CJUS 320 Mini-Paper: Prisoner’s Rights Assignment
Mini-Paper: Prisoner’s Rights Assignment Instructions
The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your ability to apply a working knowledge of the theories, terminology, concepts, and strategies covered in this course.
Identify and discuss the four legal foundations of prisoners’ rights. When specifically discussing the United States Constitution, what Amendments support these rights? Is pretrial detention considered a violation of these rights? Why or why not? Additionally, if an offender believes their rights have been violated, what actions might they take? When discussing these actions, please be sure to include the possible outcomes that may be a result.
Items to include are outlined as follows:
· Length of assignment: the body of the paper must be no more than 3 pages.
· In addition to the body, the paper must include a title page and reference page. These are required in addition to the 3-page length requirement.
· Format of assignment: current APA format and writing must be supported with properly formatted in-text citations
· Number of citations: 2 in addition to the Bible
· Acceptable sources: Sources must be scholarly, reliable, and relevant to the topic, and current to within the last 7 years. The intentional and appropriate integration of Scripture must be present, as it relates to the topic
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.