19 Sep EVALUATION ASSIGNMENTThe goal of an evaluation is to determine if something is “good” or not.
EVALUATION ASSIGNMENTThe goal of an evaluation is to determine if something is “good” or not. This is usually done to establish whether or not a product is worth the cost that it is being sold for, although it can also be used for establishing the quality of work done by an employee or student. You will be formally evaluating a product that costs $50 or more.PURPOSE This assignment requires two steps before beginning your analysis: establishing theproduct category and choosing the criteria used to judge the product. Establishing the category is important because you want your reader to clearly understand how you view the product, and you want your criteria to reflect that category. For example, the criteria by which you judge a truck will be different than the ones you judge any motor vehicle by. Being clear and specific about the category will help you communicate your perspective and purpose to the audience and will help you remain impartial as you judge the product.AUDIENCE Your audience will consist of your scholarly peers whom you may assume are alsointerested in purchasing the same type of item that you are evaluating.CONTENT/SUBJECT Your evaluation will begin by establishing what product is being evaluated, how muchthe product costs, and what three criteria you will be evaluating the product on. Each body paragraph should address one criteria each, establishing the idea for eachcriteria before judging the product. Finally, you will want to conclude with a judgement about whether or not the product isworth the cost. A few questions you may consider as you craft your essay:
- What kind of questions do I usually ask before purchasing this kind of product?
- What would a perfect example of this kind of product be like?
- Are all of my criteria appropriate for the same category?
- Are my criteria the best choice for judging this product?
- Am I biased towards or against this brand?
- The outline must contain the following elements:
- An introduction that ends with a thesis statement. The thesis statement should make it clear what you are evaluating and your stance on this item.
- Three topic sentences, one for each body paragraph
- A conclusion.
write a final draft due in Lesson 6 and written in an elevated and sophisticated style that makes use of correct grammar and usage. You should make sure to make a clear and precise argument as you evaluate the chosen product. Specific guidelines for this assignment are:
- Clear introduction and conclusion.
- Structure the essay around the three chosen criteria.
- Conclude with a judgement about the value of the product.
- Adherence to MLA format.
- Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- 2-4 pages in length.
Do not include any sources. This essay should be written entirely in your own words.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.