19 Sep For this assignment, you will refer to both 1) the three assigned articles on scholarly writing from this week’s resources and 2)
For this assignment, you will refer to both 1) the three assigned articles on scholarly writing from this week’s resources and 2) at least three other articles on your chosen topic (which you will locate via the NCU library). Please note that the NCU library offers assistance for your research needs via email and live help. See the library home page for details, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help!
Plan to spend some time on reading this week, as reading scholarly writings at first is neither quick nor easy. You will probably want to read each article more than once to get the hang of this kind of writing. After reading all three articles that you selected from the library, reflect on the process of scholarly writing by answering the following questions:
- What did you notice about the writing style overall in the articles you selected?
- How did the writing in the academic journal articles compare to writing you might find from other sources, such as books or magazines?
- What did you notice about the citations in the articles you selected?
- What did you notice about word choice, tone, objectivity, and level of detail in the articles you selected?
- Planning for your own future academic publications, what are a few things you will be focusing on as far as your personal scholarly writing skill development as you work through your courses?
- Knowing that scholarly writing is an iterative process that requires many drafts, much feedback, and extensive editing and rewriting, how can you best prepare for this challenging process mentally, emotionally, and academically?
Length: 3-4 pages, plus reference list and title page
References: Include a full-reference list and in-text citations for at least six scholarly references. Three of the references should be the three assigned articles on academic writing and the other three (or more) articles should be the ones on your chosen topic. Be sure to use this first assignment as a way to refresh your use of accurate APA format.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.