19 Sep **I have attached the blog entry to draw your rough draft from to this post don’t use anything else**
**I have attached the blog entry to draw your rough draft from to this post don’t use anything else**
Complete a rough draft.
For this assignment, you will need to write 1 and 1/2 to 2 pages of your argument blog. Make sure that you have your claim, one to two reasons, and at least one counterclaim/rebuttal. Your rough draft might not be in the exact order of your final paper, but that is okay.
Your rough draft will be graded using the following criteria:
- Length of 1 and 1/2 to 2 pages
- Make sure your introduction includes your claim.
- Include one or two reasons to support your claim and one or two counterclaims/rebuttals in your rough draft.
- Make sure your rough draft is set up in MLA style.
- You will also need to have at least one piece of information cited from a secondary source.
- A separate Works Cited page is required. (This will be page three of your rough draft.)
- Here is the rubric for this assignment:
- Introduction with Solid Thesis Statement/Claim-20%
- One or Two Reasons-30%
- One or Two Counterclaims/Rebuttals-30%
- MLA Style, One Cited Secondary Source, and One Works Cited Entry-10%
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.