19 Sep Interest Group Presentation Requirements
- Interest Group Presentation
You have been given the opportunity to present your case to an influential interest group in your community. You will use information gathered in each of the previous assignments to create a compelling presentation with the goal of persuading the interest group that your position on the policy is worthy of being implemented.
Create a 6–8-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a historical perspective of the policy from the Week 3 assignment, Historical Perspective.
- Describe the official and unofficial actors of the policy from the Week 6 assignment, Analyzing Policy.
- Present both of the positions of the policy from the Week 8 assignment, Position Paper.
- Persuade the audience that the position you have chosen is worthy of the policy being implemented.
- Include at least four peer-reviewed references (no more than five years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed. Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to identify references.
- Your assignment must include:
- Title slide with the name of the policy, your name, and date.
- Reference slide with at least four peer-reviewed references formatted according to the Strayer Writing Standards.
- 6–8 slides (the title slide and reference slide are not included in this number).
- A typed narration of each of your slides in the Notes section of the PowerPoint presentation.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Defend positions (for and against) on policy issues using various argument types.
- Institution Release Statement
- Create Submission in BlackboardStart Submission
- Attach Files
- SafeAssign accepts files in .doc, .docx, .docm, .ppt, .pptx, .odt, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, and .html file formats only. Files of any other format will not be checked through SafeAssign.
- Comments Character count: 0
When finished, make sure to click Submit.
Optionally, click Save as Draft to save changes and continue working later, or click Cancel to quit without saving changes.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.