19 Sep Module 5: Catch Up & Application Week
- Module 5:
Catch Up & Application Week
1. Check Blackboard for readings [Surprise! You do not have readings this week!] .
2. Select a documentary of your choice from Kanopy (through library): https://guides.library.sc.edu/c.php?g=410223&p=4074916
3. Journal: Write a 1-page single spaced paper that includes:
A. Briefly summarize the film
B. Apply a theory to the film
a. Summarize the theory
b. Use the language and viewpoint of the theory’s author to apply the theory to the video
C. What insights does the application of the theory provide to the social problems discussed in the film?
This is a check in week. If you have questions about any of the theories we have covered so far, PLEASE schedule an office hours appointment to get help!
Due by Sunday Sept 27 at 11:59 PM
- Kanopy Documentary Database
Kanopy Documentary DatabaseKanopy is offered through the library. It may be easier for you to go in directly through the library. If the link above does not work, please do the following:
1. Go to: https://sc.kanopy.com/ (if you are having problems using this link, you can also try: http://sc.kanopystreaming.com/ or go to the University library page > Databases > K > Kanopy and click through manually
2. Sign in by clicking the ORANGE/RED sign in to SC button (if you click the white button in the top left, it will not work. You may need to scroll to see the SC login).
3. Sign in with your campus login
4. Select a documentary film of your choice.
5. Watch the film.
6. Apply the theory of your choice to the film to elucidate or focus on a particular issue. (see the assignment for details).
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.