19 Sep Read the Case Study for “Johnny” and review/score the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom
Read the Case Study for “Johnny” and review/score the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure—Child Age 6–17 form completed by the mother (attached).
Consider the following when reviewing the form:
- What information do you gather from the data in this instrument?
- What will you do with the information from the Level 1 Measure?
- Utilize the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure—Child Age 6–17 Measure – to differentiate between issues associated with typical childhood behaviors and clinically-significant psychopathology.
- Would you assess that “Johnny” needs a formal referral to a pediatric psychiatrist/psychologist/counselor?
- Assign the appropriate DSM-5 diagnoses for “Johnny” in descending order, from the dominant, to the least dominant.
- What diagnostic impression do you reach based on the information gathered about Johnny? What is your rationale for ruling-out other diagnoses?
Write a 500-750-word paper about Johnny and your findings. Include the following in your paper:
- The appropriate DSM-5 diagnoses for “Johnny” in descending order from the dominant, to the least dominant, and an explanation for your analysis.
- A rationale regarding why other diagnoses were excluded.
- A discussion regarding if you would assess that “Johnny” needs a formal referral to a pediatric psychiatrist/psychologist/counselor and the reasoning for your choice.
- Include least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper to substantiate your findings
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.