19 Sep Reading Assignment #3 Chapters 5 & 6
Reading Assignment #3
Chapters 5 & 6
Assignment Type: Canvas Due Date: 09/20/22
Points Possible: 50 Project Duration: 8-10 hours
Deliverable Length: 2 – 3 pages
- Identify the four levels of measurement and give examples of each.
- Explain the threat to validity. Cover the following threats: face, content, criterion-related, and construct.
- Discuss the measures used to insure reliability: test-retest method, inter-rater, and split–half method.
- Compare and contrast UCR and NCVS with respect to the type of crime data they collect and how they collect it. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Identify the major efforts to gather information about drug abuse in the United States. How do these measures compare with one another? What are the strengths and weaknesses of each?
- Discuss the validity and reliability of self–report measures.
- Discuss the improvements that have been made to UCR through the NIBRS and the Redesigned NCVS. Predict whether these changes will make a major difference in our understanding of crime in America.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.