19 Sep The initial discussion post must be at least 250-350 words of content, referencing the reading of the week,
- The initial discussion post must be at least 250-350 words of content, referencing the reading of the week, and including at least one scholarly source.
- All initial posts need a reference. Your initial post should never be all opinion. You need to refer to the reading and required resources and prove your information with valid data.
Bullet points that may help you create a post that will ensure a great grade:
1. DO NOT copy information from any source even if you’re giving credit to the source. You can use one quote in a post. More than that will drop your grade.
2. DO USE intext citations. These are necessary to the post. For each area that you discuss and each idea you present you MUST add the author and date in parenthesis, to your post.
3. AVOID using outdated references. References that are more than 5 years old are not appropriate in most cases. Avoid it. Healthcare is rapidly changing. References that are 20 years old are most likely inappropriate. Don’t chance it.
When writing a post please understand the use of paraphrasing. Paraphrasing is not just taking a sentence and changing a word or two. “See the car at the end of the street” is the original text. “See the auto at the end of the block” IS NOT paraphrasing.
Paraphrasing occurs when you review material and then discuss it all in your own words. As an example I do write a long post each week. I rarely if ever use even a quote. I supply my references which are available for you to view. You can see how the information is presented along with the intext citations.
Also remember, when using any words from the etext such as “reimbursement driven” this requires that you provide quotation marks and a specific in text citation using the page number that shows where it was obtained. It is much better to find your own words because to achieve the highest grade, no quotations should be used.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.