19 Sep There has been a marriage of state and federal government,
There has been a marriage of state and federal government, through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) around the issue of long-term care for the disabled and elderly. States have worked to expand Medicaid home and community-based services. This has been a growing area, as patients and families seem to prefer this over facility-based long-term care.
For this assignment, conduct research on how the government and your home state (ILLINOIS, US) are addressing the issue of long-term care. In a 4-5-page paper discuss the following:
- Explain the purpose of ACA’s reform or provision regarding long-term care.
- Explain any special interest viewpoints or opposing views on the reform or provision.
- Discuss your position on long-term care and whether there should be more community-based or home services.
- Discuss any challenges facing long-term care facilities
- Use audience-specific language
- Use 3 credible sources with at least 2 from the Rasmussen College Library.
- Include an APA formatted reference page.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.